Two Hearts Background

Friday, December 17, 2010

Snowing Indoors


Did you know that it can snow indoors! I found out yesterday that it can, if your 2 yr old wishes it. My mother-in-law watched Nathan for us while Rhett and I went to I.F. for a doctor appointment.( Hailey and Keigan were at school) We came home to see Nathan asleep by the hall closet with his cute little bum in the air. And also to see that my mother-in-law helped straiten the the kids room and the kitchen for us. What dose this have to do with it snowing in our house you ask? We'll after she had been gone for a while, Nathan spotted my package that I had received a few days ago sitting on the floor by the kitchen table (instead of on top, where I had left it) Nathan couldn't pass up the chance to play with the packing peanuts and of course they flew EVERYWHERE! All over the front room making a trail threw the kitchen to the top of the stairs going down to my room. Instead of freaking out (too much) I decided for us to make snow angels and have a little fun. When all the fun was done the kids, even Nathan, helped pick up most of it. I'll be bringing out the vacuum in a min to get the rest of it.
Thanks to Nana for moving my box onto the floor we were able to have a little Christmas fun indoors. I'll just have to be sure she doesn't see the mess we made after she cleaned. ;)

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome memory you made with your little boy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah! How fun! Good thing he didn't get out the hot gluegun and make a snowman!

    ReplyDelete