Two Hearts Background

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh My! She is almost 8!!!!!

   I cant believe my baby girl is almost 8! Earlier this month we had a meeting at the church for all the kids that will be getting baptized this year. Hailey was SO excited. She bugged for 2 hours asking if it was time to go yet. I started getting tears in my eyes listening to her and the other almost 8 yrs olds sing the baptism song.
   I keep thinking how fast April will get here and about baptizing her in May. I came up with a plan to make her a video with pictures of her growing up for an after the baptism. Im having a hard time thinking of what songs to do. LDS songs or 77, 79,80 or 81 maybe 82 from my song list. What do You think?
   I also hope to take her out in April in her baptism dress and get some really pretty pictures to add to the end of the video. Of course she wont know the real reason for the pictures. I hope it will be nice in April cuz I want outside pictures up by BYU-I at the garden that the students make. We took family pictures their and it was a beautiful place.

1 comment: