Two Hearts Background

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fun in the Snow

It's been a little while since I posted something. Its been hard to motivate myself to do much lately. And STUPID Government make it VERY hard on those who really need the help to get it. Looks like I'm going to have to go in front of a judge to get my disability. So many medical things I need. ANYWAYS! Rhett got the idea to go sledding on Saturday. The kids got very excited and they all wanted me to go. We even stopped at Kings to buy Hailey new boots so she wouldn't wear mine so that I could wear them. I was glad that I did go. I took the camera and got some cute photo's. Thats my favorite part of these kind of activities, taking photo's to remember how cute and little my kids where at this time.

                                           We took Hailey's friend Nikkia with us




                                  Rhett threw snow down on the kids as they came climbing back up
                                                Nathan loved getting in on the snowball fight

                                                The kids gained up on Daddy
                                                 Keigan didn't want mom to feel left out
                                                          Nathan's cute little foot prints
                                                           Keigan making a snow bunny

1 comment:

  1. How fun! It's only snowed here twice this winter. :( I'm so jealous you have snow! I hope things work out for you with the judge! That would be so incredibly frustrating! Hang in there!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete