Two Hearts Background

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The best of the 90's

POW!!! Just got slammed with memories of the past. How, in a way things were easier then. No BILLS!, No worrying about what your kids are doing, going to be, health problems. ext;
Back then it was school (bleck) flirting with boys, driving for the first time.
My favorite memories where driving " The Earl Mobile" with Natalie and Jessica, going to Subway for our Veggie Delights. Driving by boys houses that we liked, with the music blaring, bopping our heads to the music like we were so cool. Sleepovers! Can't forget the sleepovers. Going to Island Park to my parents cabin and playing at the abandon ski hill, or Mr. Pee Tree ( hee hee, Nat gets that one) My parents even let Natalie come to work with me at their store ( Earl's Wireless-closed Dec.2001 after 59yrs.) We would clean the parking lot with a hose and broom and some how get all wet. We also didn't mind the guys honking at us as they drove by. And of course THE SLUSH PUPPIES! I would sneak some for Natalie and Jessica to some of there Marching Band Games. ;) And don't forget the boy drama. Some bad and some good. I ended up having more boyfriends then I thought I would ever have. I accually had two of them talk about wanting to marry me. But alas it wasen't ment to be. When I met Rhett though, I felt like I was getting hit over the head, and the Lord telling me"IT"S HIM!!! HE'S THE ONE"
Here is the best clip that I could find that had the most songs that I liked from the 90's. They are missing Savage Garden, Westlife, and BBMack, and that song "Blue". The song "I knew I Loved You before I Met You" by Savage Garden is Rhett and My song. Cuz we started falling in love with each other over the internet, before we ever met in person.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHH, I miss those days! They were so much fun! I remember spending HOURS getting ready for stake dances, too! It was so exciting! And I remember you teaching me how to drive and freaking out when you realized I had one foot on the gas and one on the brake. HAHAHAH!!! Man, we had fun! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete