Two Hearts Background

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Finally Getting Started

I decided it was about time that I start blogging. 1. so friends know whats going on in my life and 2. to use like a journal. So be expected of the unexpected.
Where to begin? I have just recently moved from my home town to my husband Rhett's home town of Rigby. It's only a 20 min. drive from I.F. I miss being so close to so many stores, especially Walmart. My 2 yr old Nathan can only drink rice milk and Walmart is the cheapest @ $2.89 a half gallon. Here in Rigby it is $4.59!!!! Uh, Duh! I think I will buy as many cartons as I can when I'm in I.F. I also REALLY REALLY miss being so close to my mom. She is more than a mom to me she is also a best friend. She gives me great advice, comfort, and encouragement. Rigby is not so bad though. My sister lives close by and most of Rhett's family is here or close by.
My two oldest attend Harwood Elementary. Hailey (7yrs.) is in 2nd grade with Mrs. Lybbert. Keigan (5yrs.) is in Kindergarten with Mrs. Clark. Both are doing well, and made friends here really fast. Which dosen't surprize me about 

No comments:

Post a Comment